Completing the circle
Besides yarns and woven end products, we also make non-woven in—house. Non-woven is also known as felt. This product is used in the local car and furniture industry, but can also be used for matresses, geo textile or isolation.
The special thing about our non-wovens is that they are normally classified as downcycled. At Wolkat, we believe that every piece of discarded textile can have a new life as a raw material for a product. We are fully committed to creating value for all the textile we receive and don’t cherry pick from what we receive.
By having both offering recycled products and sorting for reuse, we can process 94-96% of the textile collected and give it a second life. We really control the entire recycling chain. This makes us a truly circular and transparent partner.
Wolkat is the right partner realizing your circular textile ambitions.
· Only company in the world with a fully integrated recycling process
· Create optimal value of all discarded textile collected
· Reuse of raw materials
· No use of water, dyes or chemicals creating new products
· Minimal CO2 footprint by offering every step in the supply chain under one roof
· Transparent and data driven cooperation